The RCNA standard (Certification Standard Animal Nutrition) is a certification dedicated to manufacturers of premixes and /or compound feed, mineral feed, liquid feed and distributors of feed and premixes.
The standard has been developped to provide a solution to the comply with European Regulations and specific French sector requirements.
- Production & placing on the market of compound feed, mineral feed, liquid feed, milk replacers, premixes,
- Production of compound feed on farm (FAF), without placing on the market, exclusively to the farm,
- Distribution of compound feed, mineral feed, liquid feed, milk replacers, premixes,
- Distribution of feed materials, additives,
- Trading of animal feed in the regulatory sense (feed materials, additives, premixes, compound feed).
NB: The two last activities cannot be certified alone.